Portal for

    Education and administration

    Studying at the VUB also means taking care of some administration like your enrolment, course registration, student card, downloading transcripts of records, etc. 
    The Education and Student Administration Office, the faculty secretariats and the Student Information Office can help you with all your questions.

    Enrolment, student card, tuition fee, enrolment certificate, ...

    Education and Student Adminstration

    Study programmes, course registration, exemptions, ...

    Contact your faculty secretariat

    No idea who to contact?

    Contact Student Information